Submit your order securely to us via this web site using your Visa, MasterCard, or Debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo . Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost! We offer Textbook Reservation on this site - order now and pay when you pick up your order. Reservations must be picked up within 3 business days.back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at (209) 384-6326209-384-6280. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order on our website using your Visa, MasterCard or your debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog - this is a time saving place to check all textbook information.
We are proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.back to top
- All refunds and exchanges require the original cash register receipt. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges will be given without the cash register receipt. Also required is a valid student ID. Refund deadline is one (1) week from the date of purchase during Fall and Spring Session. Summer Session and Short Term classes is (3) days from date of purchase.
- All sales are final on SALE items.
- Books being returned for refund must be in the same condition in which they were purchased! This means no bent corners, etc. Do not mark in your books or remove the shrink-wrap until you are positive you will be keeping it and the class is not cancelled.
- If you purchase an access code - please be sure you will need it before you purchase it because they are not returnable.
- If the book contains any markings, or is bent or damaged, it will be treated as a used book and will be credited at 75% of the new book price.
- Credit card sales also require the charge slip and the original charge card used for the purchase.
- If you have picked up an incorrect or defective book, return it to the bookstore within the refund period with your receipt.
- No refund or exchanges on clothing, trade books, paperback books, nursing uniforms, shoes, electronics, batteries, and art supplies. Ask clerk at the information desk for details.
- Textbook Reservations have 3 business days from original receipt date to return them to the bookstore for a full refund.
- We no longer accept personal checks. This policy goes into effect June 1, 2009. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but due to a growing problem with some personal checks being returned because of non-sufficient funds has forced us to install this policy.
- No refunds on books purchased three (3) weeks prior to finals. Short-term classes are two (2) weeks before finals.
- The manager reserves the right to make the decision on the condition or salability of the merchandise.
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our customer service department at: 209-384-6280back to top