Please read and click 'I Accept' or 'I Decline' at the bottom before continuing.
AGREEMENT AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
FOR ONLINE PURCHASES ON THE MERCED COLLEGE BOOKSTORE WEBSITE
- Online orders must be paid for using Visa or MasterCard only. Debit cards may be used so long as they display a Visa or MasterCard logo on them. Textbook reservations are paid for at the time of pick up and may be paid with cash or any other accepted payment method.
- We make every attempt to post correct prices. In the event that we discover an incorrect price after your order has been placed, we reserve the right to update and change the price to the correct price.
- Please allow one business day for your order to be processed. Processing may take up to 48 hours the week before, the week of, and the week after school begins. You must pick up your order within three business days; if your order has not been picked up, you will be charged a 10% restocking fee. Please have your order number and Merced College ID card, Driver License, or other valid picture ID card present at the time of pick up. Your order can be picked up in the Online Pick-up Center located in the Student Union Building, Room 101. If you prefer to have your order shipped, please request this in the Comments section of your order and we will ship via UPS Ground for an additional charge.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU SELECT USED TEXTBOOKS AND ONLY NEW ARE AVAILABLE, WE WILL FILL YOUR ORDER WITH NEW TEXTBOOKS UNLESS YOU SPECIFY OTHERWISE IN THE "SPECIAL SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS" BOX NEAR THE END OF YOUR ORDER. Your credit card will be adjusted accordingly. Credit cards are not charged when you submit your order--we charge your card only after a live associate has reviewed your order and the order is complete. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE USED TO NEW SUBSTITUTION, PLEASE TYPE 'NO SUBSTITUTIONS' IN THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BOX NEAR THE END OF YOUR ORDER.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: In the event of a book being out of stock, we will order the book that is out of stock and adjust your order accordingly. IF YOU DO NOT WANT ANYTHING BACKORDERED, PLEASE TYPE 'NO BACKORDERS' IN THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BOX NEAR THE END OF YOUR ORDER.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please review our Return Policy before continuing.
We are aware that your have other options to purchase your textbooks. We sincerely thank you for your business and your continued support of Merced College.
How to find your course and section number
- "L" is for Los Banos campus:
- L ACTG
- L ALLH
- "M" is for Merced campus:
- M ACTG
- M ALLH
- M VSP is for the Merced Campus Program in Chowchilla