Submit your order securely to us via this web site using your Visa, MasterCard, or Debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo . Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost! We offer Textbook Reservation on this site - order now and pay when you pick up your order. Reservations must be picked up within 3 business days.back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at 209-384-6280 or 209-384-6326. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order on our website using your Visa, MasterCard or your debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog - this is a time saving place to check all textbook information.back to top
Merced College Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.back to top
- All refunds and exchanges require the original cash register receipt. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges will be given without the cash register receipt. Also required is a valid student ID. Refund deadline is one (1) week from the date of purchase during Fall & Spring Semesters. Summer & Short Term Sessions are three (3) days. Please check the end of your cash register receipt for the last return date.
- Textbook Rentals are not refundable and are due back to the store during finals week each semester. If textbooks are not returned, your student Datatel account at Merced College will be put on hold until the book(s) are paid for.
- All sales are final on SALE items.
- Books being returned for a refund must be in the same condition in which they were purchased! This means no bent corners, scratched covers, pages written on, broken spines, and so on. Do not mark in your books or remove the shrink wrap until you are positive that you will be keeping the book and the class is not cancelled.
- Study aids (such as Bar Charts and Review Guides) and Access Codes for courses are NOT refundable regardless of condition.
- If you purchase an access code - please be sure you will need it before you purchase it because they are not returnable.
- If the book contains any markings, or is bent or damaged, it will be treated as a used book and will be credited at 75% of the new book price.
- Credit card sales require your online receipt and the original charge card used for the purchase. You must have a handwritten note giving permission to use the card if your name is not displayed on the front of the card.
- If you have picked up an incorrect or defective book, return it to the bookstore within the refund period with your receipt.
- No refunds or exchanges on clothing, English books, paperback books, nursing uniforms, shoes, electronics, batteries, art supplies, Study Aids, access codes, and event tickets. We reserve the right to make the final decision on the salability and return value of any product.
- Textbook Reservations have 3 business days from original receipt date to return them to the bookstore for a full refund.
- We no longer accept personal checks. This policy goes into effect June 1, 2009. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but due to a growing problem with some personal checks being returned because of non-sufficient funds has forced us to install this policy.
- No refunds on books purchased three (3) weeks prior to finals. Short-term classes are two (2) weeks before finals.
- The manager reserves the right to make the decision on the condition or salability of the merchandise.